- Mitchell Park Redevelopment Plan - John Turner
- Club Office Manager - Peter Bing
- Pooch Patter Magazine - Denise Abfalter
- Web Manager - Julie Brown
- Head Flyball Instructor - Melissa Jolley
- Head Instructor - Jill Grove
- Obedience Instructors
- Jaqueline Atkins - Wednesday & Sunday
- Grant Coles - Sunday
- Mike Davy - Wednesday & Sunday
- Jim Dean - Sunday
- Dot Dell - Tuesday (Puppies)
- John Dell - Tues, Wed & Sunday
- Pat Fickling - Sunday (Trial Practice Ring), Sunday & Wednesday (ScentWork)
- Jill Grove - Wednesday & Sunday
- Melissa Jolley - Tuesday (Puppies), Wednesday (Obedience) & Sunday (Rally), also Flyball
- Bon Jordan - Wednesday & Sunday
- Eva Nadj - Tuesday & Sunday
- Gillian Smith - Sunday (Trial Practice Ring)
- Sonya Stanley - Wednesday & Sunday
- John Turner - Wednesday & Sunday
Flyball - Sunday only
- Flyball Coordinator: Melissa Jolley
Rally - Sunday only
- Instructor: Melissa Jolley
ScentWork - Wednesday & Sunday
- Instructor: Pat Fickling
Office & Shop
Office volunteers staff the Office & Shop counter on Sundays from 9.30 to 11.00 am.
The Office has a range of dog collars and training gear for sale: slip collars, nylon (soft) slip collars, martingale collars, Haltis and 'Easy Walker' harnesses.
The staff are experienced in fitting collars to dogs and puppies, and are happy to help you with the best choice for you and your dog's needs.
The Office also sells leads, and pet edibles such as lamb crunchies and liver treats; and soft drinks or coffee/tea for members.
We are the only sellers of genuine 'Dover Dog Club' emblazoned polo shirts, caps, and jumpers, all of good quality, from a local supplier.
The club colours are an attractive gold embroidery on dark blue background.
The office staff will take your enrolment details and renew your membership when it's due, and distribute 'new members packs' which contain a variety of relevant information for you and your dog, as well as the 'Pooch Patter', our club magazine.
N.B: the club will not be attended on those Sundays when training is cancelled, for instance on long (public holiday) weekends or when the Hot Weather Policy applies (ie: forecast temperature to be 34C or over)